Wednesday, October 12, 2011

It's been 9 months...

It's official...I am the worst blogger ever. I haven't written a thing since January 13 - almost 9 months ago. This however, does not mean there have been a lack of adventures in the Hunt household. Actually, quite the opposite! So, I will attempt to bring you up to speed...like lightening speed!

2011 has been a year of celebrations: birthdays, weddings, engagements, friends having babies, friends getting pregnant, Marc completing his degree at Asbury Theological Seminary (woop woop!), Marc's full-time employment with Chick-fil-A (he finally took the step from part-time to full-time, even though I suggested the next step should be retirement!).

We also hung out with our kidz at a Counselor Retreat, Camp Hope 2011, and a lake retreat. My sweet mentee began her senior year of HIGHSCHOOL! I can't believe she's about to graduate and turn 18....omg...

Let's see what else...my memory is terrible these days....(and don't you just love a cliffhanger)..

Oh yes, in all of our spare time, I have been growing a baby! That's right folks, the Hunts are about to become parents to a precious little boy. Samuel Wesley Hunt is set to debut November 12 - give or take a few weeks.

As I get closer and closer to my due date, I realized that I want to remember every little part of being pregnant with Sam so I can tell him all about it. Being that my memory is already crap and pregnancy hormones have depleted the poor brain cells I had left, I realized that this blog is the opportunity to record these important moments for our family.

So there you have it! I told you I would catch you up in lightening speed! But don't worry, I will return with more details!

Blessings,
Cris


No comments:

Post a Comment