....Ok, false alarm, he seems to be settling back into sweet slumber giving me a few more precious moments.
2013 is well underway, and this blog hasn't seen any action since November 2011. Our world was rocked in so many ways with the birth of our son, Samuel Wesley Hunt. Sam Bam, Sam I Am or just Sam as we like to call him. The immediacy and exhaustion of the newborn stage kept us (or specifically me) rather preoccupied. Then feeding, work, camp, crawling...there's always something isn't there? I think we just call it life However, I'll spare us more reading and writing than we have time for on catching you up on the last almost 14 months. The quicker than Reader's Digest version is:
- Marc graduated from Asbury Theological Seminary with a degree in Christian Leadership.
- God very clearly called me to stay at home with Sam...funny how the one thing you think you would NEVER do, you end up doing. I will eventually stop putting absolutes on my life as I seem to eat my words every.single.time....
- We attended our 5th Camp Hope
- Celebrated our 5th Anniversary with a romantic getaway to NYC!
- Celebrated Sam's first birthday