Monday, November 7, 2011

Preggo Photos

I mentioned a few posts ago that we had some professional pictures taken to document being pregnant...and because I was a huge slacker when it came to taking pics of my growing belly. Anywho, we were recommended by a friend to use Meg Davidson. She was amazing and even managed to make this awkward fool feel comfortable. (I just didn't know what to do with my hands...Marc said I reminded of him of this clip...)

Again, I get off topic...SO, one evening after work, Marc and I met Meg at Stone Mountain Park to take some pictures. Like I said, she did a great job and what's even better, is that she's planning to come to our house after Sam is born to take some newborn pics. Here are some of our favorite pics. Thank you again Meg!!





\


No comments:

Post a Comment