Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Cold

You may remember that when I found out I was pregnant that I had a cold. Somewhere during the second trimester, I got another cold. And now, in my 40th week of pregnancy....guess what?! If you said had a baby, I wish you were right. If you said cold...DING DING DING! You are a winner. This pregnancy started and is ending with the same nasty cold. I would just like to let you know cold that you are no longer welcome, and just you wait, in a few weeks, I'll be able to take a LOT more stronger medicine to kick you out....you should be very scared cold.

And let me just say or rather whine for the record, that heartburn and not being able to sleep on top of a runny nose, stuffy head and chest congestion is just an insult to injury at this point.

Ok...enough whining. After sleeping and watching re-runs of Friends all day, I'm feeling a little better today. I'm planning to spend a few hours at work and then I have a date with Bailey and the couch the rest of the afternoon. Gotta rest up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment