Friday, August 27, 2010

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday ya'll! One of the many perks of working with kidz2leaders is that the office is closed on Friday. I do end up working from home sometimes but it's a great time to get some stuff done that I don't have time to do throughout the week. Today will be filled with an ever-so-exciting day of cleaning the house. Be very jealous! I just got back from walking Bailey, our sweet Beagle mut and you would have thought I just sprinted a mile the way I'm sweating. Please fall come soon!

Anyway, tomorrow we're headed to the 'boro for a Going Away Party for Allison and Chad - Marc's sister and her husband. They have made a huge leap of faith and are moving to Chicago - you can read more about them moving to the big city in Allison's blog - Peachy Doodle Dandy. Then, we're headed to Athens for the Tri for Cancer bright and early Sunday morning.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! I leave with you an amazing worship song by Phil Wickham...he's amazing...right behind Mac Powell.

No comments:

Post a Comment